The Top 10 posts of 2010
December 27, 2010 by MethodistThinker
Listed below are the 10 most-viewed MethodistThinker posts over the past 12 months (three posts in this year’s Top 10 list were first posted in 2009 — the publication date for each post is shown in parentheses):
- Adam Hamilton: ‘We are in desperate need of excellent preaching’ (Oct. 12, 2009)
- Why the United Methodist Church cannot condone homosexuality (March 15, 2010)
- United Methodist Church facing health bill fallout (March 31, 2010)
- House Speaker thanks UMC for help in passing health bill (March 24, 2010)
- How did the UMC come to define health care as a ‘right’? (Nov. 11, 2009)
- Defying denomination, UM church in D.C. offers to perform same-sex weddings (March 4, 2010)
- Claremont president: Christians shouldn’t evangelize people of other faiths (July 6, 2010)
- Riley Case: The future of the United Methodist Church is at stake (July 16, 2010)
- In GBCS article, UM elder argues against celibacy for single clergy (June 20, 2010)
- Podcast: E. Stanley Jones on ‘The Gift of the Holy Spirit’ (May 4, 2009)
For the second year in a row, the most-listened-to MethodistThinker Podcast during the past 12 months was a May 2009 program featuring a 1960 sermon by the late Methodist missionary, E. Stanley Jones (the companion post for that podcast is #10 in the list above).
Thank you for reading MethodistThinker.com!